Publishing Your App
- The mastering process creates a file with the extension .app.
- Locate your file in the Application Repository path. It is a hidden path and you can find the information in the Pre-installation Summary. The default path for the different OS is:
- Windows 8: C:\ ProgramData\Embarcadero AppWave\Products
- Windows 7 and Windows Vista: C:\ ProgramData\Embarcadero AppWave\Products
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Embarcadero AppWave\Products
The steps for uploading an app to be approved are listed below:
- Log into the AppWave Store: [www.appwavestore.com].
- Go to the My Account Dashboard and click Vendor Portal to open the Managed Products page.
- Access to the Embarcadero FTP: the FTP site location, user name and password are included in the Welcome email you received once your Vendor application was approved.
- Once you receive confirmation that your upload was successful, return to the Managed Products page.
- Click Add product, select your binary from the drop-down menu, and click Continue.
- Complete the general information in the New Product page. For a full description of each field please refer the Independent Software Vendor Portal User Guide.
- Save the changes and your app is listed as pending on the Manage Products page.
- You will receive an email informing you that your app has been aproved. It is automatically populated in the AppWave Store. This approval may take up to 72 hours
For additional information please refer to the AppWave ISV.