This sample shows how to use the Algorithm Boost Library using FireMonkey.
You can find the Boost Algorithms sample project at:
- Start | Programs | Embarcadero RAD Studio XE8 | Samples and then navigate to CPP\FireMonkey Desktop\BoostAlgorithms
- Subversion Repository: http://sourceforge.net/p/radstudiodemos/code/HEAD/tree/branches/RadStudio_XE8/CPP/FireMonkey%20Desktop/BoostAlgorithms/
This application allows you to test different Boost Algorithms. You can add integer numbers to a list using a set of TButton, TNumberBox and TListBox controls. This list acts as the input for the Boost Algorithms tests. A TMemo component displays the returned values.
This sample application only supports the 64-bit Windows target platform.
How to Use the Sample
- Navigate to the location given above and open
- Press F9 or choose Run > Run.
- Click the Add to List button to introduce different numbers in the list.
- Click the Test button to observe the results returned by the tests.
- Click the Clear List button to remove the numbers in the list.
- Note: To deploy this sample application you must install the Boost Libraries.
Contains the base form.
The project itself.
- Form1 is a TForm which represents the main window, and it containts the following components:
- The OnClick event is used to generate three different event-handler for the three TButton components of the Form1:
- An event-handler for the Add to List button in order to add numbers to the list.
- An event-handler for the Clear List button in order to clear the entire list.
- An event-handler for the Test button in order to call the Boost Algorithms and return their results in the TMemo component.