DBArtisan Script Library
Go Up to DBArtisan Product Design
The Script Library provides a drag-and-drop library interface of all supported DBMS syntax, SQL syntax, built-in functions, optimizer hints, and SQL-conditional syntax. Additionally, it provides the ability to create custom folders to store commonly-used code for quick and efficient access, as needed.
To open the Script Library:
- Select View > Script Library. The Script Library window opens.
- Expand the Microsoft node and then expand the Schema sub-node.
- Right-click the Procedures node and select Open. The selected code opens in the SQL Editor window and is ready for execution.
- Right-click in the editor window and select Close from the context menu.
To add a custom folder to the Script Library
- Right-click the Script Library folder.
- Select New Folder from the context menu. A new folder is added to the Script Library folder.
To close the Script Library window:
- Select View > Script Library.