The Database Monitor displays all processes connected to the server. The Database Monitor:
- Lets you scan databases for potential performance problems.
- Includes tabs that provide a wealth of information about your servers.
- Color-codes each process to reflect its state and let you identify problems quickly.
- Tip: You can view some Database Monitor Information by clicking the Performance node of the Datasource Navigator/Explorer.
Opening the Database Monitor
- On the Utilities menu, select Database Monitor.
- DBArtisan opens the Database Monitor.
- Processes and Locks are results of DB2 API calls and are not located in the system catalog tables.
- The Database Monitor may display incomplete SQL due to limitations set by the DBMS. Platforms set limitations on the values returned by the commands that gather the information.