Go Up to Available object actions by DBMS
The Confirm Drop dialog lets you drop one or more database objects and remove their definition from the system catalog.
To Drop an Object
- Initiate a Drop action against one or more objects. For more information see Initiating an object operation.
- The Confirm Drop dialog opens on the Action Options panel.
- On the Action Options panel, select any options specific to the object type or configuration of the object you are dropping.
- Navigate to the Dependencies pane to view database objects that are dependent on the object you are dropping.
- Note: For Microsoft SQL Server, when dropping Logins, you also have the option to delete corresponding user objects.
- Note: For Microsoft SQL Server, when dropping Databases, you also have the option to delete the backup and restore history for the database.
- Navigate to the Preview pane to verify that the correct DDL was created, and if necessary navigate backward and modify your choices.
- Click Execute to drop the object.