ISQL Window Status Bar
Go Up to SQL Editor Windows Basics
The ISQL window Status bar is located below the editable area of the ISQL window.
It lets you view:
- Auto commit status (Oracle) - Automatically commits SQL statements as soon as the statements are run.
- Begin Transaction ON/OFF (SQL Server and Sybase ASE)
- Keyboard Emulation Mode - Lets you customize your editing environment to an emulation mode.
- Tip: For Microsoft SQL Server and Sybase ASE, to set Begin Transaction status to “Yes”, on the ISQL Window toolbar, click the SQL Begin Tran button.
- Tip: For Oracle, you can apply auto commit status changes to all open ISQL windows. You can set emulation and auto commit preferences. For details, see ISQL Options.