Renaming and Closing Query Window Tabs
Go Up to Using the Results Editor
SQL windows are tabbed windows that can be closed or renamed.
To rename a Query tab, you need an open SQL window that includes an executed script. For information on how to execute scripts, see Execution and Execution-related SQL Editor options
Renaming a Query Window Tab
To rename a Query Window tab, do the following:
- Right-click the Query tab on the SQL window, and then click Rename.
- The Rename Tab dialog opens.
- Note: The Query tab can be located on the top or bottom of the SQL window. You can set the location of the tab when configuring datasource options.
- In the New Name box, type the name of the new Query window.
- Click OK.
- The name is changed and the Rename Tab dialog closes. The new name of the tab displays directly on the Query Window tab at the top of the window.
Closing a Query Window Tab
To close a Query Window tab, do the following:
- At the top of the SQL window, right-click the Query tab, and then click Close or Close All.
- The Query closes.