Go Up to Configuring Feature Options
The Options Editor’s Reports tab lets you:
- Append a date and timestamp to report file names. This prevents existing reports from being overwritten.
- Save reports in date-specific folders.
- Save reports in PDF format as opposed to HTML.
- Let you include a provided image and title to reports.
- Note: For information on opening the Options Editor, see Specifying Application Preferences and Feature Options.
- Note: For information on generating reports, see Report.