Restart (Object Action)
Go Up to Available object actions by DBMS
The Restart Sequence dialog lets you restart a sequence, starting at the value specified in the sequence definition or starting at a specified value.
To Rebuild a Stored Outline
- Initiate a Restart action against a sequence object. For more information see Initiating an object operation.
- The Restart Sequence dialog opens.
- Select one of the following Restart Sequence at options:
- Originating Value use the value specified in the object definition
- This value lets you specify a custom start value
- Click Execute. For information on the scheduling option, see Scheduling.