Schemas Wizard (PostgreSQL)
Go Up to PostgreSQL Object Wizards
This wizard lets you build and submit a CREATE SCHEMA... AUTHORIZATION... statement, creating a new schema.
To create a new schema using a wizard:
- Open a creation wizard for a schema. For details, see Opening an Object Wizard.
- Use the following topics as a guide to setting properties and performing tasks as you pass through the wizard panels:
- Properties panel - for details, see Schemas (PostgreSQL) - Properties.
- Permissions panel - for details, see Setting Permissions or Privileges for an Object
- Comment panel - for details, see Adding a Comment to an Object.
- DDL View panel - for details, see Previewing the DDL Generated to Create the New Object.
- Finally, use the Execute button to create the object.
Schemas (PostgreSQL) - Properties
When creating or editing a check constraint, this tab/panel lets you work with the following settings:
Lets you type the name of the schema.
Lets you select the name of the user who will own the schema.