Set Build Order
Go Up to Working with Projects
You can specify the order in which you want your project files built in the Set Build Order dialog box. If you created your project manually or from a version control project, you must specify a build order, otherwise the files are built in the order that they appear in the tree of the Project Tab.
Setting Build Order
- On the File menu click Open Project.
- The Open Project dialog box opens.
- In File name, type the name and location of the project or use browse to locate the project.
- Note: Project files are designated with a *.epj extension.
- Click Open.
- The Project Tab containing the project opens.
- On the Project menu, click Build Order.
- The Set Build Order dialog box opens.
- Click the files you want to move and then click the Up and Down to change the order to build the files.
- When you finish specifying the order, select OK.
- Note: The next time you build the project, the new build order is used.