Space Analyst for Oracle tutorial
Go Up to Space Analyst
IDERA Space Analyst provides sophisticated diagnostic capabilities to troubleshoot bottlenecks and performance inefficiencies that result from poor space management. Running inside the IDERA DBArtisan console, Space Analyst helps you identify and correct storage problems by supplying powerful analysis facilities and corrective utilities and that will satisfy advanced experts, yet are easy enough to use for database novices.
About This Space Analyst for Oracle Tutorial
This tutorial helps you get started with IDERA Space Analyst.
After completion of this tutorial, you will have the foundation you need to explore the many features and benefits of Space Analyst. You will have learned how to get a summary view of storage for your database as well as how to identify potential space-related threats. Finally, you’ll use the reorganization wizard to correct any space problems that you find.
This tutorial is divided into 5 sections:
- Session 1: Getting started With Space Analyst for Oracle
- Session 2: Obtaining a Global Vew of Storage Using Space Analyst for Oracle
- Session 3: Identifying Storage Structure Problems Using Space Analyst for Oracle
- Session 4: Pinpointing Object Performance Inefficiencies Using Space Analyst for Oracle
- Session 5: Correcting Space-Related Problems Using Space Analyst for Oracle
You can use this basic tutorial as a roadmap of product highlights.
After starting this tutorial, you can select Help from the menu to find many additional resources that complement and build on many of the activities shown in this brief tutorial.