Go Up to PL/SQL Profiler Functionality
The PL/SQL Profiler Unit Summary window lets you to view the following information for each of your profiles:
- Run ID
- Run Date
- Run Time
- Unit Time
- Percentage of Run Time
The PL/SQL Profiler Unit Summary window lets you view results in milliseconds, seconds and minutes. The Unit Summary window also displays graphs of execution statistics for the top N runs and associated units. You can use the graphical displays to navigate to the specific run within summary portion of the window.
Opening the Unit Summary Window
To open the Unit Summary Window, do the following:
- 1. If using DBArtisan, on the Utilities menu, select PL/SQL Profiler > Unit Summary.
- The PL/SQL Profiler - Unit Summary window opens.
- 2. In the PL/SQL Profiler - Unit Summary window:
- Click the Unit Owner list, and then click the target unit owner.
- Click the Unit Name list, and then click the target unit name to populate the table.