Go Up to Available object actions by DBMS
The Unquiesce operation lets you restore user access to a single database or all databases of an instance previously quiesced.
- Note: RUnquiesce Database for supported servers from IBM DB2 for Windows/Unix 7 or earlier clients is not supported.
To Restore User Access to a Database
- Take one of the following actions, based on whether you are unquiescing a single database or all databases on an instance:
- Right-click a datasource node and select Command > Unquiesce from the context menu.
- Right-click the Instance node, select Command > Unquiesce from the context menu, and provide credentials if prompted.
- The Unquiesce Database or Unquiesce Database dialog opens.
- Click Execute.