Users Wizard (DB2 LUW)
Users have authorization to use a database and its objects, and the User Wizard gives you an easy way to add new ones.
To create a new user using a wizard:
- Open a creation wizard for a user. For details, see Opening an Object Wizard.
- Use the following topics as a guide to setting properties and performing tasks as you pass through the wizard panels:
- Properties panel - for details, see Users (DB2 LUW) - Properties.
- Object Permissions and System Permissions panels - Setting Permissions or Privileges for an Object
- DDL View panel - for details, see Previewing the DDL Generated to Create the New Object.
- Finally, use the Execute button to create the object.
Users (DB2 LUW) - Properties
When creating or editing a user datatype, this tab/panel lets you provide the user Name.