Working with Bookmarks
Bookmarks provides easy datasource navigation. You can right-click any node of the Navigator/Explorer tree and add a bookmark. After a bookmark is created, you can simply select it from the Bookmarks menu, and be instantly positioned and connected to the resource in the Datasource Navigator/Explorer tree.
Up to 256 bookmarks can be created.
To create a bookmark
- On the Navigator/Explorer, right-click the target node, and then select Add Bookmark. The Add Friendly Bookmark Name dialog opens.
- Type the bookmark name.
- Click OK.
- Note: You cannot create multiple bookmarks referencing the same node.
To navigate to a bookmarked node
- Select the Options menu (designated with a down arrow, above the Navigator/Explorer tree), select Bookmarks, select a DBMS platform, and then select the bookmarked node.
- Select the Options menu (designated with a down arrow, above the Navigator/Explorer tree), and then select Bookmarks > Bookmark Manager. the Bookmark Manager dialog opens.
- Rename a bookmark by selecting it and then clicking Rename. Then use the Edit Bookmark Name dialog to provide a new name.
- Delete a bookmark by selecting it and then clicking Delete.