Go Up to Main Page
The following sets of topics are intended for new users. They provide learning curve material and tell you how to configure your new application:
- Prerequisites and Preliminary Tasks: Provides information on installation and licensing as well as general information on using this document.
- Starting DBArtisan: Describes the various ways to start the application.
- DBArtisan Application Basics: Introduces the major user interface elements.
- Rapid SQL Application Basics: Provides detailed tutorial exercises that introduce the basic areas of DBArtisan functionality.
- DBArtisan Tutorial exercises: Tutorial exercises that show the major functional areas of DBArtisan.
- Specifying Application Preferences and Feature Options: Tells you how to configure DBArtisan.