Go Up to Administration Pages
The Licenses view shows the licenses that are hosted by the ELC server.
To choose different views of the current licenses, select one of the following radio buttons:
- All: All licenses are displayed
- Active: Licenses that have at least 1 unit in use
- Available: Licenses that have at least 1 unit available
- Maxed out: Licenses that have no units available
Information is displayed in the following columns:
- License Name: Name of the license
- License Type: Type of the license - user license (Named) or concurrent license (Concurrent)
- Units: Total number of units for a specific license
- Used: Number of used (active) licenses
- Remaining: Number of free (inactive) licenses
- Expiry Date: Expiration date of the license or Unlimited - license that does not expire.
- Certificate number(s): The certificate(s) used to obtain the license