Registering by Phone
Go Up to Licensing ER/Studio BA
If you have problems with either of the above procedures, you can register licenses by phone. You will have to provide Developer Network credentials; the registration code displayed in the IDERA License Registration dialog that appears when you start an unlicensed application; the product base license serial number; and the license serial numbers for any additional features you have purchased.
For North America, Latin America, and Asia Pacific, call (415) 834-3131 option 2 and then follow the prompts. The hours are Monday through Friday, 6:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. Pacific time.
For Europe, Africa, and the Middle East, call +44 (0)1628-684 494. The hours are Monday to Friday, 9 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. U.K. time.
Shortly after phoning in, you will receive an email containing an activation file. Then do the following:
- 1 Save the file to the desktop or a scratch directory such as
- 2 Select Help > IDERA Licensing > Show License Information.
- 3 Click the Import License button in the upper right corner of the IDERA Product License Manager.
- 4 Click Browse, navigate to the directory where you saved the activation file, double-click it, and click OK.
- 5 If prompted to restart the application, click Yes.