Important Advisory Notes
- ER/Studio Data Architect models imported to ER/Studio Business Architect must be generated in ER/Studio Data Architect 7.0 or above.
- Imported Visio models must be created in Microsoft® Office Visio® 2003 or 2007.
Important Trial License Issue
Users who have ER/Studio Data Architect or Enterprise Team Edition (ETE) already installed, and who attempt to use ER/Studio Business Architect with a trial serial number may experience an issue that closes ER/Studio Business Architect. If this issue occurs, please use the following steps. If this issue persists after attempting the workaround, please contact Support.
- Open ER/Studio Data Architect or ETE.
- From the Help menu, select Launch License Manager.
- From the License Actions pane, select Register.
- Enter and then register the ER/Studio Business Architect trial serial number.
- Launch ER/Studio Business Architect.
Bug Fixes and Known Issues
Bugs Fixed in ER/Studio Business Architect 17.0.1
|UMF-7001||Task names clipped on default size|
|UMF-7015||Can't expand Participant Band for Choreography|
|UMF-7113||Some labels are not centered properly|
|UMF-7161||Wrong icons for some object types|
|UMF-7163||Choreography Diagram typo|
Bugs Fixed in ER/Studio Business Architect 17.0
There are no bugs fixed in this release.
|UMF-6989||Underline and strikeout not showing properly in diagram|
|UMF-7035||Option tab names overlap after opening Properties|