Retrieving a Repository Workspace
Retrieving a workspace in the Repository downloads a copy of the selected workspace from the Repository onto your local machine. If a local version of the workspace exists, the Get from Repository operation refreshes the local copy with the version from the Repository.
- Note: Permissions assigned to your user account in the Repository Security Center determine what type of access you have to Repository objects. For more information, see About Repository Permissions.
- 1 Log in to the Repository.
- 2 Click Repository > Workspace > Get Workspace.
- 3 In the Repository Get Workspace Selection dialog, scroll through the list of available workspaces, select the workspace you want, and then click OK.
- Note: You can also get a workspace through the Welcome to ER/Studio Business Architect dialog that appears each time ER/Studio BA is started.