Assigning Model Data Movement Properties
Go Up to Data Lineage Workflow
Assigns data sources or targets and the level of mapping you intend to use, direct or secondary. You must first have added a source/target in the Data Lineage tab using the Data Source/Targets Properties. To add a data source/target to a physical model:
- Right-click the top-level node for your particular physical model name and select Data Movement Properties.
- Select the Source or Targets tab.
- Select the level of mapping you intend to add or edit.
- Click Add and select from among the models listed.
- Select the Synch registered data... option if you want changes to the current model that extend to other models in the.dm1 file to be automatically updated.
Once complete, you can double-click any table to edit table-level and column-level movement rules.