Changing the Model Notation
Go Up to Customizing the Data Model
- Click the target model and then Choose Model > Model Notation.
- From the list, select Relational or Dimensional.
The model is redrawn to conform with the model notation selected.
- When generating a physical model, by reverse-engineering or importing an external data source to create the model, you can choose the model notation.
- You can change the notation of a physical model in the Physical Model Options dialog. Access this dialog by right-clicking the target physical model, and then from the shortcut menu selecting Model Options.
- You can change the table type of an object in the dimensional model using the Dimensional tab of the Entity Editor or Table Editor. Access this editor by double-clicking an entity or table.