Importing a Model from an ERX File
Go Up to Importing a Model
ER/Studio Data Architect lets you create a data model by importing ERX files created with ERwin or Meta Integration's MIMB. ER/Studio Data Architect can import ERX files created with ERwin, versions 2.6 through 3.52.
- Click File > New.
- Select Import Model from and then from the list, choose ERX File.
- Click Import.
- Navigate to the appropriate directory, select the.erx file, and then click Open.
The import log displays.
- Optional. To save or print the log, click Save to File or Print.
- If import was successful, click Finish to create the model.
- When the ERX Import Status displays Finished Import, click Close.
- Save the new model.