Rolling Back a Diagram to a Previous Version
Use the Rollback function to replace the most current version in the repository to a previous Named Release of the entire diagram. The Rollback Diagram operation is particularly useful when you want to return to a previous version of your diagram because a later version has changes you no longer need or want to use.
- Log in to the Repository and get a Named Release.
- Review the Diagram to ensure you want to rollback to a previous release.
- Choose Repository > Diagrams > Rollback Diagram.
- When the rollback operation is completed, you can check out the diagram (or a portion of it) to modify it.
- We recommend that you review the diagram to be sure that you want to rollback to this version.