Tutorials: Data Source Mapping
Go Up to Tutorials
Steps for using the Data Source Mapping:
- Create or open a diagram
- Connect and Publish on Team Server
- Log in to Team Server from ER/Studio Data Architect:
- To log in to Team Server, choose Repository > Team Server Log In.
- Complete the log in dialog and then click OK.
- Right click on the physical model that you want to map and select Data Source Mapping option.
- Relate the model with the data source.
- Edit any table on the physical model related and go to Where use tab. Or right click on the table and select Where use option.
- The Where Used tab/dialog shows the data sources related. These are potential database instances that could be impacted if the table changes.