From ER/Studio Data Architect
ER/Studio Data Architect 2016 (16.0.3) release notes updated May 27th, 2016.
Release 2016 features summary:
- You can now group your entities/tables into Business Data Objects. These objects allow you to better describe your business concepts by grouping entities or tables that share a common relationship in to a visible container.
- You can now bind Naming Standards Templates to Models and Submodels.
- You can now install your favorite Data Modeling software on your newest OS.
- We now support Teradata 15.x.
- Period Datatypes.
- Temporal Datatypes.
- AS VALIDTIME.
- AS TRANSACTIONTIME.
- Teradata JSON Support.
- Microsoft SQL Azure is now fully supported for all operations.
- Now ER/Studio Data Architect includes the ability to generate column comments for MySQL when using the DDL Generation Wizard.
- MIMB package updated to 9.0.2.