A server page is a webpage that runs in a server, allowing you to use both server-side and client-side web technologies.
You can create a new server page from Home > New > HTML5 Builder Projects > Files > Server Page, which will be opened on the Design view.
The components in the following categories can be used in server pages: Standard, Additional, Advanced, System, Data Access, Data Controls, Web Services, Zend, Google, Facebook Social Plugins, DataSnap.
You can use any web language for server pages programming:
You can achieve anything you want by mixing components and programming languages. The pages below will help you implement special features using HTML5 Builder.
- Animate your controls as a response to events.
- Drag and Drop
- Implement drag and drop interactions for your interfaces.
- Arrange controls the way you want.
- Store data on the user agent (web browser) so you can retrieve it later.
- Customize your controls’ appearance.
- Tab Navigation
- Define how the controls of your pages are should be navigated.
- Get the server-side events to behave like client-side events, and run server-side code without getting the page reloaded in the user agent.
- Database Connections
- Interact with databases.
- Create client applications that interact with DataSnap.
- Internationalization and Localization
- Adapt your application for people in different countries and speaking different languages.
- Create stack-based interfaces with controls associated to layers that might or might not be visible at a given point.
- Use HTML5 Builder to bring life into your templates.