Components Environment Constants
The RPCL library defines several constants which can be useful when printing RPCL-related strings from your components:
The folowing version constants can be used to make components compliant with diferent RPCL versions.
- Running RPCL version ("5.0").
- Running RPCL major version number ( 5).
- Running RPCL minor version number ( 0).
The following path constants allow you to make your components more portable.
- Filesystem path to the RPCL base folder.
- Server path to the RPCL base folder.