From HTML5 Builder
The Debug view, accessible from the main toolbar, gives you access to HTML5 Builder’s debugging tools:
- Code Editor
- Full-featured source code editor for web programming languages.
- Local Variables
- Display the local variables in the current execution context while in debug mode.
- Global Variables
- Display the global variables in the current execution context while in debug mode.
- Enter an expression to evaluate it at the current point in the execution of the application.
- Displays error messages from the PHP rendering engine and syntax checking.
- List of refactorings to be applied to the code.