Reading Data from a Blob
Go Up to Blob Data Operations
There are six steps required for reading data from an existing Blob:
- Create a
SELECTstatement query that specifies selection of the Blob column (and any other columns desired) in the rows of interest.
- Prepare an output
XSQLDAstructure to hold the column data for each row that is fetched.
- Prepare the
SELECTstatement for execution.
- Execute the statement.
- Fetch the selected rows one by one.
- Read and processing the Blob data from each row.
- Creating the SELECT Statement to Read from a Blob
- Preparing the Output XSQLDA to Read Data from a Blob
- Preparing the SELECT Statement to Read Data from a Blob for Execution
- Executing the Statement to Read Data from a Blob
- Fetching Blob Data from Selected Rows
- Reading and Processing the Blob Data