Go Up to Working with Transactions
Starting a transaction is a three-step process:
- Creating and initializing a transaction handle for each simultaneous transaction to be started.
- Optionally creating and populating a TPB for each transaction.
isc_start_transaction()for each transaction to start.
These steps are described in the following sections of this chapter.
- Note: Programmers writing applications that do not permit function calls to pass a variable number of parameters must use
- Creating Transaction Handles
- Creating a Transaction Parameter Buffer
- Calling isc_start_transaction()
- Calling isc_start_multiple()
- Use of Commit/Rollback with Multidatabase Transactions