Executing a SQL Script File
To execute a SQL script file containing SQL statements:
- 1. Choose Query|Load Script or click the Load Script toolbar button.
- 2. Locate the desired script file in the Open dialog, and click Open to display the statements of the script file in the SQL input area.
- 3. Ensure that you are connected to the desired database.
- 4. If you are connected to the database, comment out any
- 5. Choose Query|Execute or click Execute on the toolbar to begin executing the entire script statement by statement.
- Note: Statements executed from a loaded script file do not become part of the command history.