InterBase ToGo Trial Licenses
Go Up to ToGo Quick Start
InterBase ToGo Trial licenses enable InterBase ToGo on all supported OS platforms. The license is valid for 30 days from registration date. These licenses are only for testing and not for actual deployment to production. You must purchase deployment licenses to deploy InterBase ToGo in production.
In the documentation below, any mention of RAD Studio implies usage with other IDE products from Embarcadero including Delphi and C++Builder.
How Do I Get InterBase ToGo Trial Licenses?
On RAD Studio
If you are using RAD Studio refer to Test Deployment Licenses.
Other development platforms
If you downloaded InterBase ToGo Trial software independently, you will receive an email with a ToGo Trial serial number. Once you have installed the software, please register your ToGo Trial Deployment serial number with the following instructions:
- Go to https://reg.embarcadero.com/srs6/activation.do and type your InterBase ToGo Trial Deployment Serial Number and the registration Code: 737479.
- Click Next to validate the serial number and generate an activation file.
- On the next screen, select a delivery method for the activation file, choose either "Download" or "Email", and click Register. You need to include the generated file with your deployment.
- An InterBase ToGo Trial license is named regXXXX_XXXXXXXX.txt.
- Please make a note of the activation file name.
- The license file should be delivered to < interbase>/license where the ToGo kit for the customer’s OS platform edition has been extracted, for example: InterBase/win64_full/InterBase/License