Adding Items to the Object Repository
From RAD Studio
You can add your own projects, forms, frames, and data modules to those already available in the Object Repository.
To add an item to the Object Repository
- If the item is a project or is in a project, open the project.
- For a project, choose Project > Add To Repository. For a form or data module, right-click the item and choose Add To Repository.
- Type a description, title, and author.
- Decide which page you want the item to appear on in the New Items dialog box, then type the name of the page or select it from the Page combo box. If you type the name of a page that doesn't exist, the Object Repository creates a new page.
- Choose Browse to select an icon to represent the object in the Object Repository.
- Choose OK.