Adding a Unit Reference
From RAD Studio
Go Up to How To Manage Files and Folders
The Use Unit popup window does not add a unit to your project; it inserts a reference (to another unit in the project) into the unit currently active in the Code Editor.
- Choose File > Use Unit.
- In the search field, type all or part of the name of the unit you want to reference. The search field filters the names of the available units based on the text you enter.
- Select the one unit you want to add.
- Select one or both of the following:
- Interface (to add the reference to the uses clause in the Interface section)
- Implementation (to add the reference to the uses clause in the Implementation section)
- Press Return. The name of the selected unit is added to the ‘uses’ clause in the section or sections you specify.
Note: If your project contains only a few files, it is typically easier to select from the list without using the search field.