Viewing Members Declared in Classes and Interfaces with the C++ Class Explorer
From RAD Studio
Go Up to C++ Class Explorer Topics
Classes and interfaces appear automatically in the C++ Class Explorer.
To view members of classes and interfaces
- In C++Builder, open a C++ project that contains a managed unit (paired .cpp/.h files) that defines the classes and interfaces you want to examine.
- Click View > C++ Class Explorer.
- After the Type List (left-hand pane) is populated, click a class or interface in the tree structure.
- View the structure of the project in the three panes as follows:
- The Type List displays a view of the types or classes in the project. You can group items in the Type List in the following views (using toolbar buttons or context menu commands):
- The Member View displays the members of the class or interface currently selected in the Type List.
- The Source/References/Graph Window displays:
- Source tab: The source location of the declaration of the class or interface (read-only mode).
- References tab: The source line number associated with the following (for the element selected in the Type List):
- Graph tab: The graphical inheritance relationship between multiple selected classes or interfaces.
- The Source/References/Graph Window is read-only mode. To edit the source, right-click the desired item in the Type List, and select either Go to declaration or Go to definition on the context menu.
- C++ Class Explorer Overview
- C++ Class Explorer Window
- Viewing Class Hierarchy with the C++ Class Explorer
- Displaying Inheritance Hierarchy in the Graph Window
- Using Custom Groups with the C++ Class Explorer
- Locating Declarations of Classes, Interfaces, Types, and Class/Interface Members with the C++ Class Explorer
- Locating Definitions of Classes, Interfaces, Types, and Class/Interface Members with the C++ Class Explorer
- Creating Fields with the C++ Class Explorer
- Creating Methods with the C++ Class Explorer