EMS Management Console Application
Go Up to Enterprise Mobility Services (EMS)
The EMS Management Console application:
- Is delivered as a sample application with RAD Studio.
- Manages the stored data of the EMS Users and EMS Groups and sends push notification messages to the registered devices in your EMS Server.
- Accesses the EMS database server in read and write mode.
The stand-alone application (EMSManagementConsole.exe) is located in the following folders:
- 32-bit Windows:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\18.0\bin
- 64-bit Windows:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\18.0\bin64
The Delphi source code project (
EMSManagementConsole.dproj) of the EMS Management Console application is located in the following folder
C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\18.0\source\data\meap\desktopconsole. You can customize and use this application as needed.
The EMS Management application allows you to:
- Manage the EMS Users of your EMS Server. You can manage the EMS users registered in your EMS server (modify its data, add them to an EMS Groups or delete it) or add a new EMS user.
- Manage the EMS Groups that are created in your EMS Server. You can create a new group, modify its data, and add or delete EMS users to/from it.
- Manage the data from the registered devices in your EMS Server.
- Send push notification messages to the registered devices in your EMS Server.
- EMS Connection Profiles
- EMS Management Console Application UI
- Using the EMS Management Console Application