FireUI Live Preview (IDE)
Go Up to FireUI Live Preview
FireUI Live Preview is a server/client tool.
The server application comes integrated with the IDE. FireUI Live Preview (IDE) needs no additional installation.
The IDE comes with a default configuration and it is always running and listening to accept connections.
To configure the IDE options, go to Tools > Options > Environment Options > Form Designer > FireUI Live Preview. For more information, see FireUI Live Preview Server Options.
FireUI Live Preview (IDE) Actions
You can perform different actions from the IDE:
- Enable/Disable broadcast to the connected clients: You can decide when to broadcast to the connected clients, selecting or unselecting the Broadcast FireUI Live Preview option.
- Note: Broadcast FireUI Live Preview comes enabled by default.
- Disconnect clients: You can disconnect clients from the IDE side. You can force the disconnection from a client, so that the IDE does not try to broadcast. This option is especially useful when a connected device loses its connection.
- Restrict connections to the IDE: You can set a password to connect to the IDE. The IDE comes with no password by default. To restrict connections to the IDE, you need to set a password.
- Change the name of the IDE: You can change the name to broadcast. This is the name that appears in the client list.