Windows 10 Store Deployment Support
Using the Windows Desktop Bridge technology, also known as Centennial Bridge, allows you to bring your existing Windows Desktop applications to the Microsoft Windows 10 Store. This is a new technology in the recent Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
RAD Studio offers direct support in the IDE to easily create APPX files for the Windows Store with included deployment support, integrated code-signing support and the ability to add your own app store icons and configure other elements of the application.
- Adding a Windows 10 SDK
- Create a New Windows 10 SDK
- Creating a Certificate File
- Preparing a Windows Application for appx Package Distribution
- Provisioning a Windows 10 Application
- Provisioning Page
- Completing the Provisioning Page
- Submitting Your App to the Windows Store
- Distributing Your Multi-Device Apps