Applying an Option Set Using the Project Manager
Go Up to Applying an Option Set
To apply an option set from the Project Manager
- In the Projects Window, right-click the configuration to which you want to apply an option set.
- On the context menu, click Apply Option Set to display the Apply Option Set dialog.
- Navigate to the .optset file you want to apply.
- Choose how you want to load the values from the named option set:
- Add as reference
- Modify this configuration
- If you choose Modify this configuration, the Priority field becomes enabled. Here you select the priority for the merger of the option set with the selected build configuration (Replace all values, Option set file, or This configuration).
- Click OK to apply the option set. The option set is added to the Project Manager and is placed beneath the selected configuration.
- Save changes to the project. If you do not save changes to the project, the option set will not appear in the Project Manager the next time you open the project.