Enterprise Mobility Services (EMS)
EMS (Enterprise Mobility Services) offers a Mobile Enterprise Application Platform (MEAP) that you can host in the Cloud or on the premises, to expose custom REST APIs and enterprise database data. The enterprise data access is provided by the FireDAC data access library.
EMS offers a comprehensive solution including REST API, remote database access, users tracking, and analytics. Compared to a do-it-yourself model, in EMS you have a pre-build server with core capabilities in which you can plug custom packages.
You can create custom packages to expose datasets and plain REST resources, and easily embed the client code to access those resources in mobile and desktop applications.
- EMS Server
- Setting Up Your EMS Server
- EMS Administrative API
- Extending the EMS Server
- EMS Server Authorization
- EMS External Credentials Support
- EMS Console Server
- EMS Client Application
- ThingPoint Overview
- EMS Push Notifications
- EMS Management Console Application
- EMS Connection Profiles
- EMS Management Console Application UI
- Using the EMS Management Console Application
- EMS Runtime License
- RAD Server Enhanced URL Mapping
- Using RAD Server Components