Applying FireMonkey Styles
FireMonkey styles are delivered in the RAD Studio product installation, at the following paths:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\21.0\Redist\styles\Fmx
- Choose File > New > Multi-Device Application and choose a blank application, 3D application or template.
- Place a control on your form (for example, FMX.StdCtrls.TButton):
- In the Form Designer, select the TButton on your form.
- In the Object Inspector, click the in the StyleLookup property.
In the StyleLookUp popup menu, you can see the different designs for the button, as shown in the illustration.
- Apply a style by selecting the design you want. For example, you might select the Info button:
Also, the style of a control can be set by changing the style of the entire form. For details, see Working with Native and Custom FireMonkey Styles.
- Mobile Tutorial: Using a Button Component with Different Styles (iOS and Android)
- Working with Native and Custom FireMonkey Styles
- Using Styles Defined by Components in Design-Time Packages Installed in the IDE
- Using Styles for iOS: Multi-Resolution Styles, and the Black and Transparent Styles
- FireMonkey Style Designer