Show: Delphi C++
Printing Results of Audits
From RAD Studio
Go Up to Working with Audits Index
In Delphi projects, you can print the entire table of results of Audits or select and print several rows containing particular violations of Audits.
To print violations of Audits
- The Audits pane displays the calculated violations of Audits in the tabbed pages. You can group and ungroup violations using the Group by command on the context menu.
- In the table of results of Audits, select the rows containing violations to print.
- Use CTRL+mouse clicks to select multiple violations.
- Do not select anything if you want to print the entire list of results of Audits.
- Click the Print button on the toolbar. The Print Audits dialog box opens.
- In the Select View list button, choose the scope of violations to print. The possible Select view options are:
- Specify the Print zoom factor and preview the image to print:
- In the Print zoom field, type the print zoom factor or check Fit to page if you want to print the results on a single page.
- Click the down arrow next to Preview to open the Preview pane. It shows how the printout will look under the given values of the Print zoom, Fit to page, Preview zoom, and Auto preview zoom parameters.
- If necessary, adjust the page and printer settings. Click the Print button; the Print dialog box opens. In this dialog box, select the target printer and set other printing options.
- Click the OK button to send the prepared report to the specified (default) printer.