Show: Delphi C++
Adding a Project to Version Control
From RAD Studio XE2
Go Up to How To Use Subversion in the IDE
You can add a project to the Subversion repository using the Subversion integration in the IDE.
- In the Project Manager, right-click the project that you want to add to the Subversion repository.
- Select Add to Version Control. The Import Pane appears. (If you have an additional version control plugin installed, a selection dialog box appears first.)
- In the URL of repository field, either enter the address of your Subversion repository, such as http://dtg-svn.codewriter.net/svn/code/trunk or click the ellipsis button [...] to browse for the location.
- In Files to be committed, check the files you want to commit at this time.
- In Files not under <project directory> - These files will not be committed, verify that there are no files listed here that you want to add to Subversion.
Note: If you want to import any of the files listed in this field, you need to move the files into the directory tree that is known to Subversion. Subversion requires that all files in a given Subversion repository be located in a single directory tree. All files must have a common root directory.
- 6. Add a comment describing your checkin in the Import Comment box.
- 7. Click Import.