Show: Delphi C++
Creating an Internal Structure for a Node
From RAD Studio XE2
This article explains how to create an internal structure for a node
To create an internal structure for a node:
- Choose the part icon on the diagram Tool Palette.
- Click the valid container (class or collaboration).
- Repeat these steps to create as many participants as needed.
Tip: Choose the part icon on the diagram Tool Palette while holding down the CTRL key. Each click on a valid container produces a new part.
- Link the collaborating parts by connectors.
- Use the Object Inspector to set up the properties of the part.