FireMonkey Application Design
Go Up to FireMonkey Applications Guide
FireMonkey uses lightweight GUI controls on top of a cross-platform abstraction, which is implemented for Windows, Mac OS X, and iOS. Lightweight controls mean that every pixel is drawn by FireMonkey; no native (heavyweight) controls are used. This approach favors fidelity across platforms over fidelity to the host platform, side-steps the "least common denominator" problem of heavyweight cross-platform frameworks, and allows FireMonkey to create its own control and application design rules.
- Creating a FireMonkey Application
- Creating a FireMonkey iOS App
- Arranging FireMonkey Controls
- Customizing FireMonkey Applications with Styles
- Using Menus in a FireMonkey Application