Go Up to LiveBindings in RAD Studio
Go Up to LiveBindings Dialog Boxes
The New LiveBinding dialog box appears when you attempt to create a new LiveBinding in your application. From within the New LiveBinding dialog box, you are prompted to select a binding class for your new LiveBinding. The available binding classes are:
- Binding Expressions:
- TBindLink is used when creating bindings to the columns in the grid of a dataset. In general, TBindLink is used for linking operations, for example, linking dataset fields to various lists.
- TBindListLink is similar to TBindLink; use it to bind a control to a list.
- TBindGridLink is similar to TBindLink; use it to bind a control to a grid.
- TBindPosition creates a new LiveBinding for position-related controls (such as a track bar).
To validate your selection, click OK.
- LiveBindings in RAD Studio
- Creating LiveBindings
- Binding Expression Editor
- LiveBindings Methods dialog box
- Object Inspector