Go Up to LiveBindings Designer
Go Up to LiveBindings Dialog Boxes
The Bindable Members dialog box appears when you want to display in the LiveBindings Designer multiple properties for a particular object, or when you want to bind a property of an object to another property of another object, property that is not visible.
The Bindable Members dialog box appears:
- Allowing multiple property selection when you:
Ctrl+Nwhile having one block selected in the designer.
- Right-click a block in the designer and choose the Bindable Members... command.
- Click the 3 white dots on a block in the LiveBindings Designer.
- Allowing single property selection when you:
- Draw a line (LiveBinding) from a property of an object to the ellipsis [...] on another object (if you drag a subnode from one of the elements, you will notice the 3 dots--ellipsis--glow green if there are options on that node that can be linked to from the one you have selected).
If the Bindable Members dialog is shown allowing multiple selection, then you can select individual properties by selecting individual check boxes of the properties in the list. You can also select or unselect all the properties at once using the Select/Unselect All check box. Below the list of properties you have an edit box that acts like a filter for a specific property. Start by typing the first letters of the property you want and the list will update accordingly.
General information regarding members that are displayed in the list:
- Some members of a component will show up in the list, but can never be removed. These members are the same ones that show up by default for certain components. They are designed this way and cannot be removed.
- Linked members will have an icon indicating that they are linked and will show up on the top of the list.
- Linked members that do not belong in the default group (which cannot be removed) can be removed; however, they will still appear in the designer as long as there is a binding link pointing to this member. When this binding link is removed, the member should be removed automatically.