You can compile a package from the IDE or from the command line.
To recompile a package by itself from the IDE
- Choose File > Open and select a package (.dpk or .dpkw).
- Click Open.
- When the package opens:
- In the Project Manager, right-click the package and choose Compile.
- In the IDE, choose Project > Build .
Note: Right-click the package project nodes for options to compile or build.
You can insert compiler directives into your package source code.
If you compile from the command line, you can use several package-specific switches.
- Package-specific Compiler Directives
- Using the Weak Packaging Directive
- Compiling and Linking from the Command Line
- Package Files Created by Compiling